Low-income Home Energy Assistance Program (LiHEAP)
Eligibility: 175% of Federal Poverty Guidelines
LiHEAP assists families with heating costs by paying a portion of their utility bill. It is not intended to pay a household’s total energy costs.
- Available November 1st-April 28th
- Elderly & disabled households can apply starting October 2nd
- Applications are accepted on a first come/first serve basis
- All households need to make an appointment and come in person to an outreach office or clinic site. No mail applications are allowed this year!
Emergency Crisis Intervention Payments (ECIP) include:
- Furnace repair/replacement
- Temporary shelter
- Service continuity
- Continuity crisis payment
Please click the links below to review the eligibility guidelines, outreach office directory, and instructions for applying for the program.
Checklist for New Applicants
Federal Poverty Guidelines
LiHEAP Intake Form
Outreach Office Locations