Low-income Home Energy Assistance Program (LiHEAP)
Eligibility: 175% of Federal Poverty Guidelines
LiHEAP assists families with heating costs by paying a portion of their utility bill. It is not intended to pay a household’s total energy costs.
- Available November 2nd-April 29th
- Elderly & disabled households can apply starting October 1st
- Applications are accepted on a first come/first serve basis
Emergency Crisis Intervention Payments (ECIP) include:
- Furnace repair/replacement
- Temporary shelter
- Service continuity
- Continuity crisis payment
Please click the links below to review the eligibility guidelines, outreach office directory, and instructions for applying for the program.