What are the benefits of FaDSS?
- Provides services to families who are working toward self-sufficiency.
- Services include: Goal setting, self-advocacy, parenting skills, employment options, job skills, housing, budgeting, resources, family safety, child development, and more!
- A partnership between Specialists and families to address barriers affecting their success.
- Highly trained Certified Family Development Specialists help area families move toward individual growth, job retention, and economic stability.
What is required for program eligibility?
- The FaDSS program is free and voluntary.
- Someone in the household must receive Family Investment Program (FIP) funds.
What is required to apply for services?
- Clients need to provide verification of receiving funding through the Family Investment Program (FIP).
- To apply for Family Investment Program (FIP), use this link and create an account to begin the process
- Contact our Family Development Specialists:
Learn More About FaDSS
Helping People. Changing Lives.
Improve the lives of families at risk of long-term welfare dependency or family instability by creating opportunities for self-sufficiency.