What are the benefits of FaDSS?
- Provides services to support families.
- Services include: Goal setting, self-advocacy, parenting skills, employment options, job skills, housing, budgeting, resources, family safety, child development and more!
- A partnership between Specialists and families to address barriers affecting their success.
- Highly trained Certified Family Development Specialists help area families move toward individual growth, job retention, and economic stability.
- For additional program details and a complete listing of program benefits, view our brochure: English or Spanish
What is required for program eligibility?
- The FaDSS program is free and voluntary.
- Household income must be at or below 175% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
What is required to apply for services?
- Clients need to provide verification income.
- Clients need to provide verification of their social security number.
- Contact our Family Development Coordinator:
- Phone: 712-786-2001
- Email: email@example.com
Where are services available?
FaDSS services are available in the following five NW Iowa counties: Lyon, Sioux, Plymouth, Cherokee and Ida
Learn More About FaDSS
Review the federal poverty guidelines income eligibility chart for program services.
Helping People. Changing Lives.
Dedicated to building partnerships with Iowa families to alleviate the conditions that cause poverty by building on their strengths of resourcefulness and resilience.