Healthy Pregnancy Program
What are the benefits of the Healthy Pregnancy Program?
- Health education, health screenings and referrals to help you and your baby be as healthy as you can be
- Oral health screenings, fluoride varnish applications and dental referrals
- Referrals to other health care or local community services
- Assistance with applying for Medicaid
- Help in arranging for your delivery
- Social assessment and referrals
- Referrals for family planning and infant health care
What is required for program eligibility?
- Iowa resident
- Meet income guidelines: 300% of Federal Poverty Guidelines
What is required to apply for services?
Where are services available?
Healthy Pregnancy services are available in the following ten NW Iowa counties: Cherokee, Clay, Dickinson, Emmet, Lyon, O'Brien, Osceola, Palo Alto, Plymouth and Sioux
Review the federal poverty guidelines income eligibility chart for program services.
- Child Health Specialty Clinics
- Early ACCESS Services - Iowa Family Support Network
- Iowa Immunization Requirements
- Northwest AEA/Early ACCESS
- Promise Community Health Center - provides a full range of preventive and primary care services
- Text4Baby - free, personalized health messages sent directly to you
Helping People. Changing Lives.
Healthy Pregnancy Iowa
Enhanced support for mom and baby.